2014-09-12

Update Time

Woo...

I haven't posted up anything in quite some time. Other obligations have led me astray from these blog postings that I love so much. Responsibilities over other things, sometimes, 
ya know?

ANYWAY...

I don't have quite the time to thoroughly write something as I have before, and if I post some quick crappy thing, I can't live with myself. This doesn't mean I haven't been watching movies on the daily/weekly/monthly.

I have a list here, all available on Netflix <3 so very easy to watch if you have the means.


1. A Beautiful Life - A 2011 Chinese romance directed by Andrew Lau starring the beautiful Shu Qi.


2. Higanjima: Escape from Vampire Island - 2009 live-action adaptation of Koji Matsumoto's horror manga, directed by Kim Tae-gyun (South Korean director) Interesting.

3. Lala Pipo: A lot of People - Comedy 2009 directed by Masayuki Miyano (this movie is a little on the sexy side). Overall entertaining to watch.


4. Idiots and Angels - 2009 Animation film by Bill Plympton! Pretty darn phenomenal.


5. Tiger Eyes - 2012 film based on a novel by Judy Blume. Directed by (get this!) Lawrence Blume. Son of Judy Blume. (This film reminds me of my 'Lifetime' movies days...)



OK so if you have time, check out these other films for sure!


There is one more film I want to mention but I loved it so much, to give it justice would mean a very awesome post only and specially for this film... which I will do another day...




0 comments:

Post a Comment